WHAT'S NEW

Welcome To LEADFORTRESS FORUM.....You can send your article to mutelviz@gmail.com for publication......FOLLOW US@ facebook.com/mutairu.zubairu.9....twitter:@mutairuz1.....VISIT US: leadfortress.blogspot.com...BREAKING NEWS=............... .THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE ....................... ....

Monday 18 June 2018

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice

Image result for cheating in relationship
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment