WHAT'S NEW

Welcome To LEADFORTRESS FORUM.....You can send your article to mutelviz@gmail.com for publication......FOLLOW US@ facebook.com/mutairu.zubairu.9....twitter:@mutairuz1.....VISIT US: leadfortress.blogspot.com...BREAKING NEWS=............... .THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE ....................... ....

Monday 21 May 2018

JENIFA’S DIARY ACTRESS, PASCHALINE OKOLI REVEALS THAT SHE IS NOT A LESBIAN

Fast-rising Anambra State-born actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli, has addressed some rumours which have trailed her in recent times as she spoke about her career, life, relationship and more.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with Daily Sun, Paschaline Alex Okoli, who claimed that she has been labeled a snob and even a lesbian, has cleared the air on why people misunderstand her personality. She also talks about her kind of man, premarital s*x, lesbian rumours and lots more.

 Here are excerpts from the interview ;
How has the year 2018 been for you?

So far, it has been so good. The year has been ‘litty litty’, if you know what I mean.

Any plan to go into movie production?

For now, no! Maybe before the year ends, something might come up in terms of movie production.

Aside Jenifa’s Dairy, you are hardly seen in regular movies, why?

I do movies too, but not regularly.

Which movie brought you into the limelight?

College Girls, the pay was nothing to write home about, but in all I am grateful.

How supportive are your parents concerning your chosen career?

My mum gave me one million per cent support from the beginning. But my dad was not in support the first time he knew about it. But being someone that is as stubborn as her father, the old man had to accept by force, after much persuasion.

Talking about stubbornness, we’ve heard people say you are also snobbish, how true is this?

Wow! Snobbish? That’s not true at all. Being stubborn and snobbish are two different things. People that don’t know me see me as a snobbish little lady. But, I can’t go about trying to make people understand me. If you know me, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Aside movies what else do you do?

I run a cleaning company, #Weclean. It is actually my personal little company.

How long have you been in it and how did you start the business?

No comments:

Post a Comment