WHAT'S NEW

Welcome To LEADFORTRESS FORUM.....You can send your article to mutelviz@gmail.com for publication......FOLLOW US@ facebook.com/mutairu.zubairu.9....twitter:@mutairuz1.....VISIT US: leadfortress.blogspot.com...BREAKING NEWS=............... .THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE ....................... ....

Friday 5 January 2018

Everton Sign Turkey Striker Tosun From Besiktas

Everton Sign Turkey Striker Tosun From BesiktasEverton have confirmed the signing of Turkey international Cenk Tosun from Besiktas.
The  deal was announced on Everton’s Twitter account and official website on Friday night.
The news was broken by the  official Twitter account with an exclusive reveal video that showed the 26-year-old outside USM Finch Farm following his arrival from Besiktas.
Tosun, 26, has vowed to bring goals to Everton and show fans “the kind of player I am” after the striker completed his move from Besiktas on a four-and-a-half-year contract to the end of June 2022.
The Turkey international has been capped 25 times for his country.
In 96 appearances for Besiktas since the start of 2014/15 Tosun has scored 41 goals, more than any other player in the division in that period and has been described by Allardyce as “strong mentally with a good pedigree”.
“It feels great to be an Everton player,” Tosun told evertontv. “I’m really happy to be here and happy that everything is done. I’m really excited to play for Everton as soon as possible. Everton is a great club with a big history and a big culture and I’m looking forward to showing the fans the kind of player I am.
“I bring my skills here and everybody is going to see what kind of player I am. I believe I can be a good player in the Premier League for Everton.
“The Premier League is a strong league, I know that, so my own physical strength will help me. Also I can use both feet the same and I believe I am a good striker in the box.
“I’m really looking forward to training with my teammates and getting to know them and, of course, I want to play as soon as possible. The Tottenham game will be the first game I am available for and I’m very excited about it already.”

No comments:

Post a Comment